Hanover NH Real Estate Trends
The Hanover, NH real estate market continues to show encouraging upward trends in terms of new and sold listings in the first half in 2016 (statistics compiled from Northern New England Real Estate Network).
The Hanover NH Real Estate Market remains one of the premier towns in the Upper Valley area for home sales. Inventory, though substantially up from last year, continues to lag behind the high demand for housing.
- New listings for Hanover NH are up 31.81% YTD for 2016 vs the same six month period in 2015 (87 in 2016 compared to 66 in 2015).
- The number of homes sold in Hanover NH also increased 20% (30 YTD 2016 compared to 25 YTD 2015)
- The Hanover NH Real Estate Market saw Sales volume go up 23.93% ($21,005,650 vs $16,948,500) which continues to show pent up demand for housing in Hanover.
- Both the average sales price and the median sell price remained close to 2015 numbers (average sold 2016 $700,188.33 vs 2015 $677,300, median sold 2016 $594,000 vs 2015 $599,900)
- Average Days on Market (DOM) in Hanover NH showed a slight upward trend – 87 days in 2016/ 80 days in 2015 to (↑ 8.42%) .