Are you a first time home buyer anxious about beginning your home search? Relocating to the Upper Valley and need to find a new place to call home? Perhaps you live here and are ready to make a change- down-size or up-size, in town or rural, historic or contemporary, condo or single-family home. There are many decisions to make and many types of homes to choose from.
Here is a list of things to consider that will help you organize your wants and needs. Once we know what you want, we can do the rest. Housing Solutions will help you discover that perfect property that fits your needs, satisfies your wants, and suits your budget. Give us at 603-643-4800 or send us an email and let’s get moving!
- What town do you hope to live in? Or, which towns would you like to consider when searching for a home?
- Is the school system a factor? If so, which school system(s) do you want to be in?
- How close do you want to be to bus route, grocery store, neighborhood shopping, hospital, church, etc.?
- What type of home are you looking for? Single family, condo, townhome or duplex? One story or multiple stories? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Is acreage important? What architectural design? Waterfront? In town or rural?
- What is the condition of the home? New construction or existing? Updated or fixer upper?
- What amenities are important to you? Garage, Patio, Deck, Yard, Pool, Den, Eat in Kitchen, Laundry Room, Finished Basement, Attic, Woodstove, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Carpeting, Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Dining Room, Paved Driveway
Start by highlighting the things that you are looking for in your new home and answering these important questions.
Housing Solutions can help you find the home you are looking for.